Top Local Roofers for best roofing company near me in Hatfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hatfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Hatfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress