Top Commercial Roofing for best roofing company near me in Hadley, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hadley, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Hadley, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress