Top Commercial Roofing for best roofing company near me in Granville, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granville, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Granville, MA think RoofExpress