Top Local Roofers for best roofing company near me in Cummington, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Cummington, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Cummington, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress