Best Local Roofers for best roofing company near me in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Blandford, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your roof personally before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress