Top Commercial Roofing for best roofing company near me in Agawam, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Agawam, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof in person before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress