Best Commercial Roofing for best roofing company in Hatfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years to come. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress