Top Rated Commercial Roofing for best roofing company in Hampden, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hampden, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine your roof in person before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress