Top Local Roofers for best roofing company in Hadley, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hadley, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years to come. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your roof directly before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress