Best Local Roofers for best roofing company in Granville, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof directly before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is very important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Granville, MA think RoofExpress