Top Rated Local Roofers for best roofing company in Granby, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granby, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Granby, MA think RoofExpress