Best Local Roofers for best roofing company in Amherst, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Amherst, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check the roof directly before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress