Top Rated Local Roofers for best roofer in Holyoke, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holyoke, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofer in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress