Top Rated Commercial Roofing for best roofer in Granby, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granby, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofer in Granby, MA think RoofExpress