Top Commercial Roofing for best roofer in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chicopee, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofer in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress