Top Rated Local Roofers for best roofer in Blandford, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Blandford, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofer in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress