Best Local Roofers for asphalt roof shingles in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress