Top Rated Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof shingles in Holyoke, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress