Top Rated Local Roofers for asphalt roof shingles in Hatfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hatfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress