Top Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof shingles in Hampden, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hampden, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress