Top Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof shingles in Hadley, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hadley, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress