Top Local Roofers for asphalt roof shingles in Granville, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granville, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Granville, MA think RoofExpress