Best Local Roofers for asphalt roof shingles in Goshen, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Goshen, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Goshen, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Goshen, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Goshen, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Goshen, MA
Goshen is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,054 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town has a rural atmosphere, with one general store, a post office, a fire station, a regional elementary school in nearby Chesterfield, and a town hall. The town encompasses both the Upper and Lower Highland lakes, Upper being a part of the D.A.R. State Forest. The Lower Highland Lake is privately held by a homeowners’ association for families who own yearlong and summer properties on the lake.
Goshen was first settled in 1761 and was officially incorporated on May 14, 1781.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your homes roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Goshen, MA think RoofExpress