Best Local Roofers for asphalt roof shingles in Easthampton, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Easthampton, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Easthampton, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress