Top Rated Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof shingles in East Longmeadow, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of East Longmeadow, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. The roof is among the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress