Top Local Roofers for asphalt roof shingles in Chesterfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Chesterfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chesterfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chesterfield, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Chesterfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chesterfield, MA
Chesterfield is a rural hill town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, 26 miles (42 km) east of Pittsfield and 90 miles (140 km) west of Boston. The population was 1,222 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Chesterfield was first settled in 1760 and was officially incorporated in 1762. It was named after the Earl of Chesterfield. The town center, established after the Revolution, has well-preserved Federal period houses along Main Road. In its early days, the town supported a largely agricultural economy, with wool from Merino sheep as a major product. However, there were sawmills and tanneries in operation as well as cloth dressing mills, and in the early 19th century these superseded farming and brought in a small immigrant population that was mostly Irish. Progress wiped out most of the industry in Chesterfield, and by the start of the 20th century a re-emerging agricultural economy developed alongside the growing trade from summer residents.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Chesterfield, MA think RoofExpress