Best Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof shingles in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years to come. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress