Top Local Roofers for asphalt roof shingles in Belchertown, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Belchertown, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Belchertown, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Belchertown, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Belchertown, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Belchertown, MA
Belchertown (previously known as Cold Spring and Belcher’s Town) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 14,649 at the 2010 census. The town includes the census-designated place of Belchertown. Belchertown was formerly the home of the Belchertown State School. The land on which the school sat is, as of 2016, being redeveloped for mixed uses including residential, commercial and recreational. This includes the 385-acre (156 ha) Lampson Brook Farm, used for community and sustainable agriculture, outdoor recreation, and wildlife preservation.
In 1716, the Equivalent Lands were sold by Connecticut Colony to residents who reside in present-day Connecticut and Massachusetts. Some of these lands were granted to Jonathan Belcher, the future Royal Governor of Massachusetts.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Belchertown, MA think RoofExpress