Top Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof shingles in Agawam, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Agawam, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress