Top Rated Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check the roof directly before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress