Top Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof in Holyoke, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holyoke, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress