Top Local Roofers for asphalt roof in Holland, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Holland, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Holland, MA think RoofExpress