Top Local Roofers for asphalt roof in Hampden, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hampden, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Hampden, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at your roof in person before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress