Best Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof in Hadley, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hadley, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your roof in person before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress