Top Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof in Cummington, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Cummington, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Cummington, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your roof directly before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress