Top Rated Local Roofers for asphalt roof in Belchertown, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Belchertown, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Belchertown, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Belchertown, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Belchertown, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Belchertown, MA
Belchertown (previously known as Cold Spring and Belcher’s Town) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 14,649 at the 2010 census. The town includes the census-designated place of Belchertown. Belchertown was formerly the home of the Belchertown State School. The land on which the school sat is, as of 2016, being redeveloped for mixed uses including residential, commercial and recreational. This includes the 385-acre (156 ha) Lampson Brook Farm, used for community and sustainable agriculture, outdoor recreation, and wildlife preservation.
In 1716, the Equivalent Lands were sold by Connecticut Colony to residents who reside in present-day Connecticut and Massachusetts. Some of these lands were granted to Jonathan Belcher, the future Royal Governor of Massachusetts.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Belchertown, MA think RoofExpress