Top Rated Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof in Agawam, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Agawam, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress