Top Commercial Roofing for architectural roof shingles in Holland, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holland, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Holland, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Holland, MA think RoofExpress