Best Local Roofers for architectural roof shingles in Hatfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check your homes roof in person before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress