Top Commercial Roofing for architectural roof shingles in Hampden, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hampden, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress