Best Local Roofers for architectural roof shingles in Granby, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granby, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Granby, MA think RoofExpress