Top Rated Commercial Roofing for architectural roof shingles in Chester, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chester, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Chester, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your roof in person before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Chester, MA think RoofExpress