Top Local Roofers for architectural roof shingles in Blandford, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Blandford, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress