Best Commercial Roofing for architectural roof shingles in Belchertown, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Belchertown, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Belchertown, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Belchertown, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Belchertown, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Belchertown, MA
Belchertown (previously known as Cold Spring and Belcher’s Town) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 14,649 at the 2010 census. The town includes the census-designated place of Belchertown. Belchertown was formerly the home of the Belchertown State School. The land on which the school sat is, as of 2016, being redeveloped for mixed uses including residential, commercial and recreational. This includes the 385-acre (156 ha) Lampson Brook Farm, used for community and sustainable agriculture, outdoor recreation, and wildlife preservation.
In 1716, the Equivalent Lands were sold by Connecticut Colony to residents who reside in present-day Connecticut and Massachusetts. Some of these lands were granted to Jonathan Belcher, the future Royal Governor of Massachusetts.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your roof directly before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Belchertown, MA think RoofExpress