Top Rated Local Roofers for architectural roof shingles in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Amherst, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your roof personally before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress