Top Rated Local Roofers for architectural roof shingles in Agawam, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Agawam, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress