Best Local Roofers for aluminum roofing in Holyoke, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress