Best Commercial Roofing for aluminum roofing in Granby, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Granby, MA think RoofExpress