Top Rated Commercial Roofing for aluminum roofing in Chicopee, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chicopee, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress