Top Local Roofers for affordable roofing in Hadley, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hadley, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Hadley, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress